Saturday, October 25, 2014

Glowing Halloween Stripes

Hello!! Halloween is less than a week away! I'm so excited :)
Today I did some really simple nail art. It's really not much of a Halloween theme but I did use Halloween colors and they glow!

I wasn't really too sure of what I wanted to do but I had some glow polishes that I wanted to use, so I just started painting. I painted some black, orange, and silver stripes. I added an accent nail in a silver holographic polish. I used a non glowing polish to add some accent lines on all the nails.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glow-in-the-dark Halloween Nails

Its not much but the cool part was how it all glowed! The orange, black, and holo all glowed different colors so in the dark they looked nice. They didn't look very Halloween-ish in the dark haha!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Glow-in-the-dark Halloween Nails

Even though these nails weren't anything special I still hope you liked them :)
Thanks for stopping by!!



What I Used:
Orange: Orange You Sunny by Serum No. 5
Black: Lights Out by Serum No. 5
            Black on Black by Sinful Colors
Silver: Glow-stly by Little Lacquer Bean 
            Ice Queen by Nanacoco

No comments:

Post a Comment