Saturday, November 15, 2014

Metallic Gradient

Hey there! Today I did a gradient using some pretty metallic polishes. I hadn't gotten around to really using them and they all looked nice together so I decided on a gradient.

I wanted to do a gradient going from the dark silver polish to the gold glitter but when I tried it out I didn't like it much. Instead I did a silver to metallic orange gradient. I still wanted to use the gold glitter so I lightly sponged some over the orange on two nails. 

Sabrina's Nail Blog Metallic Gradient Nails
Sunlight

I was really happy with the end result after adding topcoat. It was just so shiny and reflective in a way. The gold glitter was a surprise in the sunlight! I knew it had some holo specks in it but when I saw it in the sunlight I fell in love! That's saying something because I usually don't even like gold polish. The photo above wouldn't even capture how beautiful it was but trust me if you can find Bling by Orly get it!

Sabrina's Nail Blog Metallic Gradient Nails
Shade

The whole look also seemed to change in different lighting. It was just really cool to see and I was lucky enough to get some pictures of it! I arranged these pictures so that you could see the whole look go from dark in the first picture to light below.

Sabrina's Nail Blog Metallic Gradient Nails
Indirect Sunlight

I hope you like these nails as much as I do! Thank you for stopping by and I hope you check back soon!  



What I Used:
Silver: Precious Pewter by Pixi
Orange: What's the Password by Orly
Gold: Bling by Orly

No comments:

Post a Comment